WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Trump not allowed into Scotland to escape Biden inauguration, Sturgeon warns

US president reportedly planning to visit his Turnberry golf resort to avoid opponent being sworn into office

In other news, #StopTheSqueal is trending on twitter thanks to the Drudge Report:

4 Likes

Tweet of the day, from legendary comedian George Wallace: “GEORGIA!!! Don’t mail that ballot at this point. Put that magnificent shit into a dropbox. Mask up if you’re goin’ in person. Simply Warnock on the door of the polling place, then vote your damn Ossoff.”

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

5 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Sen Cruz makes his appeal in front of Congress to have a commission to investigste any fraudulence in the election. Over 60 judges threw out all claims there was fraud.

Sen Cruz wants to look right in front of Trump’s base.

Calling him out on this hypocracy

3 Likes
4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Lucy Lawless kicked the bejeezus out of Kevin Sorbo on twitter about the traitor terrorist rioters and it is delicious.

4 Likes

Lucy Lawless is someone who really does know what she is talking about when it comes to activism and protest.
Here is just one example

Climate change survivor and activist Joanna Sustento from the Philippines, and actress and activist Lucy Lawless from New Zealand, are among the 19 nationalities who have travelled to the high Northern waters onboard the Arctic Sunrise. Sustento wants the Norwegian government to take responsibility for its climate commitments and development of a new oil frontier in the Arctic. She lost her entire family, except for her brother, to Super-typhoon Haiyan in 2013 which left large parts of her hometown, Tacloban, in ruins.

“I can’t stand by, doing nothing, when we know beyond a doubt that we can’t burn a single barrel of oil from a new well if we are to avoid a climate catastrophe. I don’t ever want to look my kids in the eye and explain why I didn’t do all I could to protect them from climate change. It is beyond my understanding that the Norwegian government is giving Statoil a ticket to drill like mad at the expense of future generations,” said Lucy Lawless.

3 Likes