WTF Community

Maintained List of All Active Lawsuits Against Trump

Hi folks. So when it was announced the New York Attorney General filed a lawsuit against the Trump Foundation last week (story from the NY Times here), it reminded me I have been interested for some time in a list of all active lawsuits that have been filed against the Trump administration and/or his family, businesses, foundation, etc.

I did some searching, checked with a couple journalists as well as @Matt and was surprised to find none of the major news outlets seem to be maintaining such a list for the public’s easy reference.

I suggested the idea to Matt who suggested I post on the community forum here to see if there would be any interest to curate such a list as a community. Personally I don’t have the time to curate it alone and honestly wouldn’t know where to begin in researching the existing lawsuits but I’m throwing it out there to see if anyone else would be interested in collaborating. Perhaps a review of past WTFJHT newsletters would be a good place to start.

As it is I see NY state has just today filed another lawsuit over the child separation policy (via Axios).

If anyone is interested in this idea let me know.

3 Likes

This is an awesome idea. Curating it as a community sounds really smart. But I see it’s two days since you posted the thought, and no one else has replied yet.
Maybe the first challenge is to figure out how to get it going!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

well I’ll start combing through old newsletters to pick out lawsuits and start making a list. Got another one right here!

1 Like