WTF Community

Nationwide Protests Thurs., Nov. 8 to Protect Mueller Investigation

BREAKING: PROTESTS CALLED FOR THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 5 PM LOCAL TIME
Donald Trump has installed a crony to oversee the special counsel’s Trump-Russia investigation, crossing a red line set to protect the investigation. By replacing Rod Rosenstein with just-named Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker as special counsel Robert Mueller’s boss on the investigation, Trump has undercut the independence of the investigation. Whitaker has publicly outlined strategies to stifle the investigation and cannot be allowed to remain in charge of it. The Nobody Is Above the Law network demands that Whitaker immediately commit not to assume supervision of the investigation. Our hundreds of response events are being launched to demonstrate the public demand for action to correct this injustice.

Now is the time to show our solidarity! Hundreds of protests are scheduled. The link above will point you to one near you. It will take only an hour or two of your time to gather with others and peacefully demonstrate. Trump must not be allowed to take control of the investigation into alleged criminal activity by his campaign organization and himself!

Bring a flashlight to light up the night!

3 Likes

Uhh… my local event lists over 2000 people. That can’t be right.

I didn’t see it either.

When you search for a location, on the list of locations it shows the current number of attendees below the location:

5 Likes

To you all

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Could you please help me find where the expected number of people is listed? I used the above link to find the location of my local event in San Diego which is at the U.S. District Court downtown, but I don’t see the expected number of people. Maybe I’m overlooking something. Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you. I see that over 5000 have signed up for the San Diego event.

I will be going, but with a heavy heart following the tragic events of last night. I am so sad, but at the same time I feel it’s important to do everything we can to hold accountable the man who is fomenting so much acrimony and hatred in our country. We will persevere and we will return our nation to a climate in which we promote a spirit of civil discourse, compassion, and community. :pensive:

2 Likes