WTF Community

πŸ—³ The Latest – Tuesday, November 3 (Election Day thread)

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

God my poor nails, I don’t even know how to open a can of soda without them

NYT had thrown in for 3/4 in ME super early. I know that outlets have their own ways of doing things but discrepancies make me nervous

Can someone please help me out with Arizona? Last night I saw something that appeared to be from the AZ SoS saying that almost all the votes there had been counted and Biden had a comfy lead, but no one else seems to have indicated that’s within the realm of possibility even now. That was pretty strange and I’m wondering if I caught a bit of disinformation there.

3 Likes

Arizona is almost definitely going for Biden. He has a fairly decent lead and mail-in ballots still being counted.

Unrelated:

2 Likes

Okay, I’m glad to hear that. It was like 91% counted and not only was it not indicated as a possibility, it seemed to be completely unacknowledged. Just weird.

3 Likes

Anchors at ABC seem to be bickering a bit, talking over each other on air. Election Week is crazy.

You know, according to ABC Biden now officially have the most votes votes of any Presidential candidate in history. If he goes on to lose the electoral vote some people are going to have to explain some things.

2 Likes

Wisconsin has been called for Biden. Trump will demand a recount, but there is no way it can help.

3 Likes

There’s no question of that? It’s close. I guess because it’s not within .25% their campaign will have to pay?

1 Like

Looks like everyone has called Maine’s EVs too, 3-1

edit: oh, ABC hasn’t added or painted Wisconsin yet, but NYT has

edit edit: there we go, ABC on board

edit edit edit: :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Michigan Supreme Court has gone blue.

3 Likes

Agitators want to stop the vote count.

:boom:

2 Likes