WTF Community

Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

That was quick.

2 Likes

Wow. Dropped my jaw a bit.

1 Like

Hahaha oh man, I bet Scaramucci is having an aneurysm today.

1 Like

“The decision to remove Mr. Scaramucci, who had boasted about reporting directly to the president, not the chief of staff, John F. Kelly, came at Mr. Kelly’s request, the people said. Mr. Kelly made clear to members of the White House staff at a meeting Monday morning that he is in charge.”

That figures. I wondered if Scaramucci would last long with Kelly running things. Now I’m wondering if Scaramucci is the type to run to the nearest reporter and have a bean-spilling meltdown.

2 Likes

Hired, forced two WH staffers out, divorced, and fired all within 10 days. That’s pretty efficient.

I bet he lands a new role within the WH now that Reince is gone.

2 Likes

:joy: how could i forget!?

History will never look at Trump as a boring president that’s for sure. Every 5 minutes there is a headline so extreme, that you forget about the one 4 minutes and 50 seconds earlier.

I really wish I could just wake up! Longest ‘punked’ episode ever!! :weary:

2 Likes

Oh, and supposedly Scaramucci was irked with Priebus because Priebus was suspicious of Mooch’s deal with the Chinese.

Priebus allegedly told Trump the buyers offered “too much” for what Mooch’s SkyBridge company was worth, throwing red flags for drawing favored access to the administration.

That might explain why Scaramucci called Priebus a “f-ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac”… :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

trump is replacing and repealing everything but ObamaCare. - joke heard around the internets

2 Likes

and had a new baby boy…

1 Like

After Scaramucci’s firing there were some rumors he would return to his previous position as Senior VP & Chief Strategy Officer of U.S. Export-Import Bank, but NBC News clarifies he does not currently have any role in the administration, including his previous job.

1 Like