WTF Community

Twelve days of silence, then a swipe at Obama

This and the AP story together are pretty intense.

4 Likes

Interesting note on this AP article - the article headline this morning was pretty different. I initially thought it was two different articles, but the link in the tweet directs to the AP article mentioned Mattā€™s post.

Today has been a fucking freak show. No offense to the freaks.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry guys, the checkā€™s in the mail. :joy:

4 Likes

The Hill pointed out something that I know I overlookedā€¦and itā€™s pretty epic.

ā€œI said to my daughter, ā€˜Can you teach me to tweet, so I can tweet at the president and tell him heā€™s a liar?ā€™ "

1 Like

I canā€™t for the life of me figure out why the President would offer the father of a soldier a sum of money like that. Rumor seems to indicate that itā€™s a gesture of MRA bullshit, but itā€™s just so bizarre. And the image of the guy opening his condolence letter for his son and going ā€œaww, no checkā€¦ā€ My brain just rejects that reality.

2 Likes

This is really still a thing thatā€™s happening.

We are now at Day 8 of thisā€¦itā€™s surreal.

Johnsonā€™s widow confirms Congresswoman Wilsonā€™s account of the phone call. :point_down:t3:

Gold Star family actually receives Trumpā€™s $25K check, dated 10/18 - the day of the WaPo report. :point_down:t3:
http://abc11.com/politics/exclusive-zebulon-family-gets-$25k-check-from-trump/2559746/

lmfaooooooo he blames his lawyer for the delay :joy_cat: :rofl: :raised_hands:

:scream:

speechless.

Lmao I had the same exact thought :joy_cat: :raised_hands:t3:

I think itā€™s insulting to the father and family to offer them money for whatever reason.

2 Likes