WTF Community

Twelve days of silence, then a swipe at Obama

This and the AP story together are pretty intense.

4 Likes

Interesting note on this AP article - the article headline this morning was pretty different. I initially thought it was two different articles, but the link in the tweet directs to the AP article mentioned Matt’s post.

Today has been a fucking freak show. No offense to the freaks.

2 Likes

Don’t worry guys, the check’s in the mail. :joy:

4 Likes

The Hill pointed out something that I know I overlooked…and it’s pretty epic.

“I said to my daughter, ‘Can you teach me to tweet, so I can tweet at the president and tell him he’s a liar?’ "

1 Like

I can’t for the life of me figure out why the President would offer the father of a soldier a sum of money like that. Rumor seems to indicate that it’s a gesture of MRA bullshit, but it’s just so bizarre. And the image of the guy opening his condolence letter for his son and going “aww, no check…” My brain just rejects that reality.

2 Likes

This is really still a thing that’s happening.

We are now at Day 8 of this…it’s surreal.

Johnson’s widow confirms Congresswoman Wilson’s account of the phone call. :point_down:t3:

Gold Star family actually receives Trump’s $25K check, dated 10/18 - the day of the WaPo report. :point_down:t3:
http://abc11.com/politics/exclusive-zebulon-family-gets-$25k-check-from-trump/2559746/

lmfaooooooo he blames his lawyer for the delay :joy_cat: :rofl: :raised_hands:

:scream:

speechless.

Lmao I had the same exact thought :joy_cat: :raised_hands:t3:

I think it’s insulting to the father and family to offer them money for whatever reason.

2 Likes