WTF Community

WH plans to erase data from Trump voter fraud panel

1 Like

Let’s hope they do so correctly & thoroughly…I live in a very red state that cooperated & as far as I know, the Russians haven’t stopped hacking us, nor have we been focused on that, thanks to the daily distraction by the horror show known as trump.

This had nothing to do with the Russian hacks. This had to do with the mega lie Trump told about millions of people fraudulently voting for Hillary in the 2016 presidential election, and the continuing efforts by the GOP to disenfranchise voter classes that are traditionally Democratic leaning. It is another effort in the continuing conservative efforts to make this a monolithic state instead of a healthy citizen democracy. I do not trust the WH to erase one byte of data. Trust me…this will be brought forth in some version for the 2018 and 2020 misinformation campaigns by the GOP

1 Like

Yes, the goal was obviously to mess with Democratic voters, but I don’t think you can rule out the Russians having a future hand in that. I don’t trust the WH either…the sooner we can oust this criminal corruption of our country, the safer our democracy will be. Other countries have taken actions to thwart Russian meddling…but not us, thanks to the traitors in power, aka GOP. Funny how many [GOP] are suddenly slated to retire…I’ll take that as yet another encouraging sign.

It’s encouraging in the sense that the GOP can’t rely on name recognition for their replacements, but I worry about the ones retiring being the moderating hand on the wheel, and the change of guard is just going to let in a groomed stooge for either Russia or the Tea Party.

1 Like

Well if they’re now running away from the mess they’ve allowed, they were never much of a moderating force anyway. They’re pretty much all “stooges”.