WTF Community

Who The Fuck Has Left The Trump Administration

That’s another thing to add to “the list”: in the future, assuming we have one, the National Security Advisor should be confirmed by the Senate too, not just picked by the POTUS. :persevere: (I realize that under the current circumstances it would only slow it down, but hey?)

1 Like

At this point I hope he goes for it, I’m actually curious as to what would happen. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

:thinking: I feel I actually need more information and a lot of thought to get behind that one. It makes sense for a president to have the freedom to chose and place his national security advisors but at the same time, I don’t want another Trumpy situation in the future.

1 Like

President Donald Trump’s top White House lawyer, Don McGahn, is expected to step down later this year, though his resignation is contingent on the president finding a replacement and several other factors, according to four sources familiar with McGahn’s thinking.

2 Likes

New Staffer: Another TV personality joins the White House Crew. :smirk:

Shulkin is out!

WASHINGTON — After weeks of uncertainty atop the Department of Veterans Affairs, President Trump on Wednesday said he plans to replace its secretary, David J. Shulkin, with the president’s personal physician, Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, a rear admiral in the Navy.

2 Likes

Heads Up:
Wednesday was Hope Hicks last day.

1 Like

This looks staged, what do you think? Watch video👇

It looked very staged to me too. Par for the course… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Rumored:
EPA Chief, Scott Pruitt

Quote:

Pruitt is still hanging on for now, in part because Kelly wanted to wait for an upcoming EPA inspector general’s report into his expensive travels, the senior official said. Another possible reason: Pruitt is doing the job President Donald Trump wants — including an announcement Monday that the agency will reverse the Obama administration’s attempt to tighten fuel efficiency standards for cars and trucks.

Source:

1 Like

Todd Johnson, an advance officer and a Trump political appointee at the Department of Defense has resigned, after he posted “birther conspiracies about then-President Barack Obama and shared a video that claimed Obama was the Antichrist.”

Source:

1 Like

DJ Gribbin, Assistant to the President on Economic Policy is leaving the White SHouse.

Quote:

The White House’s top infrastructure adviser is leaving the administration as President Trump’s plans to inject funding to repair the nation’s roads and bridges will most likely have to wait until after the midterm elections.

Source:

So no more infrastructure week(s)? :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I think the less this so-called administration does (ie. screws up!), the better. And since trump is apparently sensitive to scandalous headlines, I want to remind everyone to keep up the pressure on the WH…let’s see how many rats we can make “walk the plank” eh?

Pruitt is skating on very thin ice.

2 Likes

Good catch!

:cold_sweat: Yeah,I am literally having a fever over these developments.

A fever over Pruitt? I’m confused. He’s awful, he shouldn’t be running the EPA or any agency at all.

1 Like

Agree, drain the swamp

Lol, the only swamp is the swamp Trump brought with him into office. :frog:

1 Like

We are on the same page. Messaging from Trumpland is falling on deaf ears but it is still very dangerous. Pruitt is the aggressor and has a green light.

1 Like