WTF Community

Who The Fuck Has Left The Trump Administration

:joy_cat: :raised_hands:
I figured she’d get pushed out eventually but I honestly thought she’d be there longer than just this. OH FUCKING WELL.

1 Like

please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

The Ryan story is getting picked everywhere but this was interesting from Reuters.

Politico said it interviewed three dozen people who knew Ryan - including lawmakers, congressional and administration aides, conservative intellectuals and Republican lobbyists - and that “not a single person believed Ryan will stay in Congress past 2018.”

Will Paul Ryan stick it out like Rex Tillerson and Jeff Sessions? Will the President also publicly berate him on Twitter but ask Sanders to deny any tensions or conflict in their working relationship in press briefings? Next time on wtfjht

https://youtu.be/BN1WwnEDWAM

2 Likes

Paul Winfree, has resigned from his position as Deputy Director of the White House Domestic Policy Council and Director of Budget Policy.

1 Like

Gary Cohn, the director of the National Economic Council, has signalled that he will leave the Administration once the fate of the Republican tax bill is decided.

1 Like

I noticed Walter Shaub was missing…

Walter Shaub (January 9, 2013 – July 19, 2017): former Director of the United States Office of Government Ethics resigned early from his 5 year term, stating ”There isn’t much more I could accomplish at the Office of Government Ethics, given the current situation”.

1 Like

Rick Dearborn (Jan 20, 2017- Mar 16, 2018) former Deputy Chief of Staff for operation, public outreach and legislative affairs, will resign early next year to seek a new position in the private sector.

Finally someone has confirmation that he has officially left the White House. :point_down:

1 Like

Jeremy Katz (Jan 20, 2017), Deputy Director of White House National Economic Council will step down in the first months of 2018, plans to return home to his family in Chicago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/12/21/key-white-house-economic-adviser-to-depart-as-trump-team-prepares-for-shuffle/?utm_term=.d1fb027f64c0

1 Like

Andrew McCabe (Jan. 29, 2016 - ) Former Acting Director of the FBI and current Deputy Director of the FBI to retire next year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/facing-republican-attacks-fbis-deputy-director-plans-to-retire-early-next-year/2017/12/23/b4802b8c-e67a-11e7-a65d-1ac0fd7f097e_story.html

Trump tweeting today:

two more!

1 Like

[Queen :microphone:]… and another one gone!

1 Like

Nearly the entire National Parks System Advisory board resigned because of Trump’s policies and Ryan Zinke wouldn’t even meet with them.

Mr. Knowles said that Mr. Zinke has refused to meet with his board during his tenure.

1 Like

Taylor Weyeneth, who graduated from college in May 2016, was named a White House liaison to the drug office the following March and then promoted to deputy chief of staff in July, at age 23. His only professional experience after college and before becoming a political appointee was working on the Trump presidential campaign.

3 Likes

Andrew McCabe, FBI Deputy Director and former Acting FBI Director is officially stepping down. McCabe had temporarily filled the shoes of FBI Director when the president had fired James Comey. It had been previously reported that he planned to retire early this year when his retirement benefits became available.

2 Likes

Rob Porter, Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary, of the Office of the Staff Secretary, has resigned amid physical abuse allegations brought by two of his ex-wives. White House and Mr. Porter have denied the accusations. His last day has yet to be decided.

1 Like

Sidenote: He’s dating Hope Hicks.

1 Like

Sources please.

1 Like

So I found the report, there’s not much here that confirms that these two are together but a couple of blurry photos that may or may not be two people in the back of a car. Nothing on the record. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Porter has been dating White House communications director Hope Hicks, one of the most influential figures in the West Wing, several people familiar with their relationship say.
Rob Porter denies abuse allegations but resigns from White House - CNNPolitics

:thinking: CNN story still links back to the dailymail story with the blurry photos. See my post above.