WTF Community

Who The Fuck Has Left The Trump Administration

:smirk:
From The NY Times:

Proximity to Mr. Trump has been a crushing experience for many who arrived with stellar careers and independent reputations yet ended up losing so much. Rex W. Tillerson ran the world’s largest energy company. David Shulkin was a respected doctor and a “high priest” of the medical world. Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster was an admired warrior. So was John F. Kelly. Jeff Sessions held a safe seat in Congress. So did Tom Price. Now all of them are known for unhappy associations with Mr. Trump.

2 Likes

Bryan Rice, Director Of Indian Affairs Resigns After Just 6 Months On The Job.

Quote:

The resignation comes roughly two weeks after the agency’s internal watchdog concluded that poor Interior Department staff record keeping made it impossible to determine if the reassignment of dozens of senior agency staff last year was legal. Nearly a third of the transferred staffers were Native American, Talking Points Memo reported.

:confused:

1 Like

Michael Roman, a longtime opposition researcher who worked in the White House counsel’s office, has left the Trump administration.

1 Like

Toxic Trump destroys another career.

4 Likes

Oh, this is fun. Here’s what I got: Toxic Trump is a career cancer.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s the one!

WASH­ING­TON—Thomas Homan, the con­tro­ver­sial act­ing di­rec­tor of the Im­mi­gra­tion and Cus­toms En­force­ment agency, plans to re­tire and leave his post, three peo­ple fa­mil­iar with his plans said.
Mr. Homan, a long­time of­fi­cer with the agency, was nom­i­nated to the top post by Pres­i­dent Don­ald Trump, but the Sen­ate hasn’t acted on his con­fir­ma­tion. Mr. Homan had been plan­ning to re­tire when he was asked to serve as act­ing di­rec­tor. In No­vember, he was nom­i­nated to the post per­ma­nently.

3 Likes

WASHINGTON — Two top aides to Scott Pruitt, the chief of the Environmental Protection Agency who is facing an array of questions related to his spending and management of the agency, have resigned under increased scrutiny over their roles at the E.P.A.

The departures include Albert Kelly, who ran the agency’s Superfund program, which aims to clean up former hazardous waste sites, and Pasquale Perrotta, who served as the chief of security for Mr. Pruitt and helped build an unusual and costly protective apparatus around him.

2 Likes

Ty Cobb, Senior White House Lawyer, plans on retiring by the end of the month.

WASHINGTON — President Trump plans to hire Emmet T. Flood, the veteran Washington lawyer who represented Bill Clinton during his impeachment, to replace Ty Cobb, the White House lawyer who has taken the lead in dealing with the special counsel investigation, who is retiring, according to two people briefed on the matter.

In a phone interview, Mr. Cobb said he informed the president weeks ago that he wanted to retire. He said he planned to stay at the White House, likely through the end of the month, to help Mr. Flood transition into the new job.

3 Likes

@Pet_Proletariat Thanks for the heads up on Ty Cobb exiting Trump’s legal team and Emmet Food coming on board. As the articles observe, Flood is best known as “Clinton’s Impeachment Lawyer.” To my mind, by hiring him, Trump is basically admitting that impeachment hearings are on the horizon. We inch closer each day, but the gradual pace is killing me. :snail:

4 Likes

I wish Team Mueller would subpoena Trump already, we pretty much know what will happen. :smirk:

2 Likes

Amen to that!

1 Like

Hey @Keaton_James, if your up for it, I could use some help updating my trump admin google doc. I’ve just been swamped lately. :joy:

3 Likes

@Pet_Proletariat – Not sure if you’re making joke :smile: or do need some help – but if you do, I’m happy to lend a hand – just send me a PM. Cheers!

2 Likes

Sweet, I made the link editable. If it gets abused by others I’ll lock it back up. Thanks @Keaton_James!

1 Like

No problem! – Please check your PM. Cheers!

1 Like

A third top EPA official is leaving the agency amid intensifying scrutiny of Administrator Scott Pruitt’s travel, spending and condo rental.

Associate Administrator Liz Bowman, the top public affairs official at the Environmental Protection Agency, is leaving to become a spokeswoman for Senator Joni Ernst, a Republican from Iowa.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-03/another-top-epa-official-is-said-to-exit-amid-deepening-scrutiny

3 Likes

@matt Thanks for the news about the departure of a third EPA official under Pruitt. I would have missed it completely. There is now such a blizzard of scandals swirling around this Administration, it’s nigh on impossible to keep track of them all.

1 Like

I don’t think the House chaplain qualifies as the “Trump administration” but… NOT SO FAST.

5 Likes

Nice! Go Team Father Conroy! Fuck Paul Ryan!