WTF Community

Who The Fuck Has Left The Trump Administration

Still rumored: McMaster could be replaced any day now…

Excellent almost-out-the-door round-up
Here’s a the best quote on the new protocols

“Even if the legal guys sign off on it,” one official said, “you still step back and say, ‘Does this make sense optically?’ ”

Maggie explains via tweet

1 Like

Rumored:
How do you make this staffing situation worse? Hire a bunch of Fox News contributors. :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

The house is on fire? Quick, hire more people to lie about it! And get better liars! Only the best, I’ve got all the best people…

1 Like

Another slick round-up of most of the departures from WaPo.

McMaster is as good as fired but no official word yet…:woman_shrugging:t2:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/amp-stories/you-re-fired-a-timeline-of-trump-administration-departures/

1 Like

No one knows what the fuck is going on…

1 Like

Andrew McCabe has been fired. :flushed:
They couldn’t just let the guy retire… Dude went on “background” with reporters and now he doesn’t get his pension?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/16/fbis-andrew-mccabe-is-fired-just-before-retiring-former-deputy-director-became-lightning-rod-for-clinton-email-and-russia-probes/?utm_term=.b664a6462a03

3 Likes

Now that’s downright rotten. How can hardworking Americans possibly identify with this Administration? I can’t wait for his book.

3 Likes

McCabe was going to retire on his 50th birthday, which is Sunday.

Just another Friday night outrage…I think this might backfire on trump & co.- they want to send a signal that other FBI (etc) should play ball for him or risk their pensions, and they want to discredit** McCabe as untruthful for when he testifies for Mueller…BUT, it sure also looks like more obstruction & bullying to me. This is one of those days where I almost wish we were living in a 3rd world country* because they know how to get rid of such tyrants much faster than we do. :wink: *But at the rate we’re going, we’re almost “there” (“3rd world country”). :zipper_mouth_face:

**But look how silly this is…making McCabe out to be an unreliable witness, versus the lying piece of filth that corruptly occupies the White House, that can’t even tell the truth to our allies, much less to the American people, every day & sometimes every hour. WTF!?

“I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey…This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally. It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work." — Andrew McCabe’s statement

4 Likes

Check out the graphics on this WaPo round up.
:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

More on John McEntee…

White House chief of staff John Kelly told aides during a Friday morning senior staff meeting that there are tentative discussions about finding a role for McEntee in the administration, according to a person familiar with the meeting. The person added that Kelly and others in the West Wing believe McEntee has been unfairly maligned in the media.

No one knew who the hell McEntee was until he was fired so how could he have been “unfairly maligned in the media” in way that would effect his position in the WH?!

4 Likes

And immediately after McEntee was fired, word was that he’d been hired by Trump’s campaign committee. Now, Trump wants to do him and even bigger favor by rehiring him into the Administration?

Once again, something doesn’t smell right in the White House. McEntee must know things that Trump doesn’t want the media or investigators to find out about. I can think of no other reason for Trump to go to such lengths to accommodate a low-level staffer whose duties included ensuring markers are available for signing autographs. If it was merely that Trump likes the guy, he could give him a stellar recommendation, wish him the best, and send him out into the job market. Instead, Trump bends over backwards to ensure the guy he has a guaranteed income no matter how much he screws up. Something more is going on here. Mueller should subpoena McEntee pronto.

P.S. mouseam. You may see a deleted post from me. That’s because I messed up and at first posted this at the highest level rather than as a reply to your post. BTW, thanks for sharing this!

John Dowd, the President’s personal lawyer has resigned. He did not work for the White House but represented Mr. Trump in the Russia Probe.

Dowd’s departure was a largely mutual decision made after the president lost confidence in his ability to handle special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation and Dowd became frustrated with Trump’s recent efforts to bring on new attorneys, they said.

2 Likes

H.R. McMaster, White House national security advisor is out! If you remember McMaster had replace Michael Flynn after he was fired. More to come… this came via tweet.

1 Like

goddamnit. i’m on a plane.

Tried to post as fast as I could. I was cleaning up a huge fucking spilled old coffee mess when I got the buzz. :woman_shrugging:t2:

We are so fucked…

1 Like

Who the Fuck is John Bolton?:woman_shrugging:t2:
Bad fucking news, that’s who!:woman_facepalming:t2:

Here’s a round up of some profiles:

1 Like

@ActionPumpkin yes, yes we are. :exploding_head:

1 Like