WTF Community

Who The Fuck Has Left The Trump Administration

Rexit is official.

I wasn’t even aware Trump had a PA…but he’s out the door today too.

6 Likes

Wow! Do not see that one coming.

4 Likes

fuckin haahahahahaha! REXIT I’m dying :joy_cat: :raised_hands:

Yeah I was struggling to wake up this morning so reached for twitter to see if there was any rage to jumpstart me out of bed, my eyes popped open and I almost didn’t even need coffee.

5 Likes

Re: John McEntee

President Donald Trump’s longtime personal aide John McEntee was fired because he is currently under investigation by the Department of Homeland Security for serious financial crimes, a source familiar with his firing told CNN.

1 Like

Another one!

A spokesman for United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement has resigned, saying that he could no longer “bear the burden” of spreading falsehoods on behalf of the Trump administration.

3 Likes

How dare John McEntee get caught for financial crimes by Homeland Security…doesn’t he know he might tarnish our wonderful-walking-on-water- POTUS? :roll_eyes: Shit, why did I even get out of bed today!?

2 Likes

And, of course, this (from the CNN article): “Minutes after news of his departure broke, the Trump campaign announced McEntee would be joining the reelection effort as a senior adviser for campaign operations.” They must be looking for advice on how to launder more money into the campaign.

3 Likes

#Rexit

Never forget: the sword dance. :joy:

(Credit where credit is due: @charliespiering)

2 Likes

Steve Goldstein, Top Spokesperson at the State Department

The following article has some good background information on this Trump appointee and the circumstances surrounding his firing. I didn’t realize he was the fourth ranking official in the State Department.

2 Likes

I do a little indoor rowing myself and until now I never knew that there was such a thing as “competitive indoor rowing”. What a sheltered life I’ve been leading? :sweat_smile:

Thanks to WTF for the many ways I am enlightened every day, & I only wish they were all as pleasant as this sideline.

Perspective:

And it’s only been one week since this tweet :point_down:

What is even happening anymore?!

3 Likes

but there is no CHAOS

1 Like

Wrong! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Rumored: Another cabinet switch up? :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Head of NASA to retire

3 Likes

Do any of these people even know what their title is anymore? You can’t just switch people out and then into positions that require senate confirmation. Pompeo isn’t “hired.” He needs confirmation. Ugh.

6 Likes

Yes, they will need to be confirmed by the senate, the lone exception is the of the Deputy Director of the CIA, Gina Haspel, as she will become the Acting Director until she can be confirmed by the Senate. As acting Director, only Trump can force her out.

Rexit continues…Tillerson’s Chief of Staff & Deputy Chief of Staff.

Larry Kudlow - a Trump loyalist - to replace Gary Cohn.

1 Like

Naved Jafry resigns

housing department adviser quits amid questions of fraud and inflated biography.

3 Likes