WTF Community

Day 404

A post was merged into an existing topic: Day 405

Lordy…did I lose a day? I’m spending way too much time watching the news, posting here and obsessing about the state of the nation. Sorry Matt. I will need to change my calendar from the Julian style to Trump time. :grinning:

3 Likes

If Manafort pleads guilty and rats out the rest - I will believe what you say

Be careful what you wish for. Here are some questions to ask yourself. Answers below

What are indictment charges against Manafort?

What are the years indictment charges?

What years did Manafort work with Podesta group?

Who owns Podesta group?

When did Tony Podesta leave his company?

Who is John Podesta?

Answers:
too long to list charges https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015f-6d73-d751-af7f-7f735cc70000

2006-2016

2012-2014 The Podesta Group was one of six lobbying firms that participated in a 2012–2014 public relations campaign organized by Paul Manafort on behalf of the ECMU and Ukraine’s pro-Russian Party of Regions
“has close ties to the Democratic Party and the Obama administration” Podesta Group - Wikipedia

Brothers John and Tony Podesta

Tony Podesta - Podesta’s decision to leave the firm came on the same day that former Donald Trump campaign aides Paul Manafort and Rick Gates were indicted on multiple charges, including money laundering, operating as federal agents of the Ukrainian government, failing to disclose overseas bank accounts

John Podesta - is a longtime adviser to Clinton and was chairman of Hillary 2016 presidential campaign. John Podesta was a senior counselor to President Barack Obama in 2014 and had previously been lobbying partners with his brother

:roll_eyes:Thanks I needed a good laugh! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m confused how they could cancel a contract for an EVENT that already took place OVER A YEAR AGO… Surely everything has already occurred and been accounted for? Or is this just one more person they stiffed…

1 Like

It’s not about how much was paid. It’s about the optics – everything is a reality TV show with the Trumps.

3 Likes