WTF Community

Day 411

I was making a humorous comment, also known as a joke. :smirk:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Ya think? :wink:

4 Likes

How related do you think these two stories are?

followed by:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/special-counsel-has-examined-episodes-involving-michael-cohen-trumps-longtime-lawyer/2018/03/06/4a2bd064-1b37-11e8-b2d9-08e748f892c0_story.html?utm_term=.3b60add3277e

4 Likes

It’s all about that Steele Dossier. :grimacing:

2 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes

omg you just made my day :joy_cat: #shitpostingtime

2 Likes

This story didn’t make the WTF cut (although it was featured in thecut.com), but it has to be one of my favorite of the day. Apparently, the Utah Republican Rep wants to rename a major highway that runs through the state the Donald J. Trump Highway. In response, one of the Democratic State Senators suggested they also rename the frontage road the Stormy Daniels Rampway. (Also reported by The Washington Post and CNN).

3 Likes

Any sources?

I had referenced CNN and The Washington Post above and now NYTimes and The Hill have published articles as well:

I meant for the Roger Stone comment.

Oops :confused:

The source for Stone was Stone’s comments in this CNN segment yesterday: Roger Stone distances himself from Nunberg - CNN Video

1 Like

whoa. completely missed this! weird!

Thanks Amy!

And here I thought the President George Bush Turnpike in Texas was bad.

1 Like

Utah would be wise to wait & see how all this turns out before they waste their money on the signs. Unless it terminates in a sewage treatment facility? That would be appropriate. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nah, we should kick these guys out on their asses. Bunch of freeloaders living off the government. They need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

5 Likes