WTF Community

Day 418

2 Likes

It appears he wants to drag this out as long as he can? Either way, heā€™s hosed.

Itā€™s sad to think that this appointment is not really surprising at all. Trump has no problem with torture. He hired Paul Manafort knowing full well that he had made his fortune leading ā€œThe Torturersā€™ Lobby.ā€ Hereā€™s a well-researched article from 2016 listing some of the heinous torturers Manafort represented throughout his career. These were all on public record at the time Trump hired Manafort as his Campaign Manager.

3 Likes

Tillerson makes this statement and hours later is fired by Trump. Very telling. Trump acts to defend Putin once again.

3 Likes

And didnā€™t Tillerson also acknowledge recently that Russia did in fact meddle in our electionā€¦surely that began his downfall from trumpā€™s good graces? While Iā€™m no fan of Tillerson, at the very least he had more honesty (with a shred of decency thrown in) than his boss.

5 Likes

On a lighter note:
Trump invents the Space Force, yea that happened. :smirk:

1 Like

This death is currently ā€œunexplainedā€ and has not been linked to the recent Salisbury poisonings. However, I canā€™t help wondering if someoneā€™s trying to send a message to anyone whoā€™s thinking of betraying Mother Russia. That message might extend beyond the UK to several individuals currently under indictment for possible Russia-related crimes here in the US.

And this is actually looking more sinister by the minute. From the BBC:

2 Likes

You bet it is! and I strongly suspect that applies to trumpy-bear too. Iā€™ve been well-aware for some time of a double-digit list of ā€œunusual deathsā€ (aka murders) of Russians from another sourceā€¦I wish I could say this surprises me, but Putin likes to make sure that everyone [relevant] knows he can ā€œreach themā€ no matter where they are. Super-creepy guy that our POTUS would like to emulateā€¦

So wtf Robert Mueller? You were just about to put Trump under oathā€¦then nothing. Itā€™s just over? I just canā€™t help but to think the meeting went something like thisā€¦*slides a peice of paper with $$ on it over to Mueller. Done.

trust the process

2 Likes

You donā€™t understand Mueller if thatā€™s what you think, lolā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

ā€Ŗ http://time.com/5198639/russia-donald-trump-collusion-democrats/ā€¬ Competing views by the House Intel Committee

Septguy, whatā€™s with your link?

Couldnā€™t get it to bring up the article, tried to edit it. House Dems on Intelligence Committee to publish report countering GOP Finding/Conclusion.

Oh well, thatā€™s okā€¦

Septguy - Thanks for sharing. I think this link will work. If not, readers can search on " House Democrats Cite Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion "

http://time.com/5198639/russia-donald-trump-collusion-democrats/

1 Like

Heather Nauert ā€“ From the Fox & Friends farm team to the fourth highest position in the State Department. A top U.S. diplomat with no diplomatic experience. What else is new?

I have started to worry that Trump, given his hero worship of Putin, might see if he could get away with some of the same crap weā€™re witnessing from the Kremlin. Who needs a wall if you have poison gas? I wouldnā€™t be at all surprised if we see some suspicious deaths in the U.S. soon. Monkey see. Monkey do.

1 Like

Jezzzā€¦what a cluster f this whole administration is.

2 Likes

you can say that again