WTF Community

Dept. of I Really Don't Care, Do U? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Today at Trump’s big #TrumpRally #July4th speech we learned that he does not know what a rampart is, so he decided that in 1775 the Constitutional Army took over the airports.

No, really.

He also gets the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812 confused.

https://youtu.be/tj_dwzccPi0?t=38

Personally, the only airport I want to hear about is the one he departs from with a one-way ticket to visit his boss. Permanently.

“My Dearest Rose, I’m afraid I must be the bearer of bad news. My flight has already been delayed a fortnight, and I fear it will be longer. The army has shut down the airport and the airplane will not be invented for 6 score and 7 years from now.”

My darling Ann, This war has been as interminable as my wait in this damnable terminal. They keep boarding us over and over with no end to the delays in sight. It feels like we have been stuck here for 37 years. And all that is left are PEANUTS. #RevolutionaryWarAirportStories
https://twitter.com/windthin/status/1146996112798244865

Meme%20RWA%20Aircraft%20One
PS: I made the ticket and 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 10th war ones.

2 Likes

Right-Wing Activists File ‘Formal Complaint’ with Hillary Clinton’s Local Police Department, Demanding Her Arrest

2 Likes

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and charged with sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005. He is scheduled to appear in court in New York today, roughly 12 years after he effectively received a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida. Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press over the course of more than a decade. The new indictment will be unsealed today in Manhattan federal court and is expected to contain charges that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls by paying them cash for “massages” and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his New York City mansion or his residence in Palm Beach, Florida. Trump is a long-time friend of Epstein’s, and he had this to say about him in 2002: “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” (Miami Herald / Daily Beast / New York Times / New York Magazine)

4 Likes

On one level, terrifying. On another, SO NEAT.

Ancient life awakens amid thawing ice caps and permafrost

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/ancient-life-awakens-amid-thawing-ice-caps-and-permafrost/2019/07/05/335281f8-7108-11e9-9f06-5fc2ee80027a_story.html?utm_term=.b8a7a1c2e0ca

1 Like

Tom Steyer, billionaire, is running.

Ross Perot, billionaire, is not.

Also, one of these men died today.

Go Meow yourself KellyAnne

2 Likes

It never ends…always a WTF with T 'n Co.

President Trump’s golf resort in Doral, Fla., is scheduled to host a golf tournament Saturday put on by a Miami-area strip club, which will allow golfers to pay for a dancer to serve as their “caddy girl” while they play at the president’s club.

The “Shadow All Star Tournament” is organized by the Shadow Cabaret, a strip club in Hialeah, Fla. Emanuele Mancuso, Shadow Cabaret’s marketing director, said in a telephone interview that this was the first time the club had held a tournament at Trump Doral.

The Trump name and family crest are displayed [prominently in the strip club’s advertising materials](Gallery - Shadow All Star Tournament), which offer golfers the “caddy girl of your choice.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/strip-club-to-host-golf-tournament-at-trump-resort-in-south-florida/2019/07/09/52a83504-a266-11e9-bd56-eac6bb02d01d_story.html?utm_term=.099133b329c3

Today he wants to continue his “rule by decree” (executive order # fifty bazillion) forcing his race baiting question on the census designed to alienate immigrants from answering the census and being counted. Since his current batch of lawyers couldn’t twist and subvert the Law to his wishes, he plans on seating a new batch of lawyers more amenable to his constant and lawless whims. How would the GOP have reacted if Obama had taken on this dictatorial style of ignoring the Law? Oh, that’s right, Obama was a Law Prof, didn’t try such stupid shit, and they rarely let him do anything, not even his sworn duty to appoint a SCOTUS Justice. Got it. No wonder we’re burn out. More like burnt down, stomped on, and ground up under a tsunami of dark money and bribes.

4 Likes

"In Mississippi calling a plant-based burger a “burger” is now punishable with jail time. Same law has jail time for labeling such as veggie burger or veggie dog.

Just as grifters gotta grift … one supposes that mississips gotta mississip.

Still laughing."

Mississippi Goddam.

2 Likes

Here in NZ we might call it a “goneburger”. Urban Dictionary: goneburger
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

We could have another for the list of Who Has Left soon…

Sexual assault allegations complicate confirmation of Trump’s nominee for military’s No. 2 officer

1 Like

Two people were arrested after a traffic stop of a stolen car revealed the two had a rattlesnake, radioactive uranium, and an open bottle of Kentucky Deluxe.

1 Like

Former Trump aide Sebastian Gorka screamed in a journalist’s face in the Rose Garden as supporters cheered

2 Likes

Hey @Windthin I think you may have posted the wrong link. I think it’s supposed to be that Business Insider story. Sticky clipboard?

2 Likes

Always unreal when T goes ballistic towards a former ally…this time Paul Ryan. (I would have posted under Portrait of a President but I had 3 already…)

It is a continuous WtF twitter day for this idiot.

thread

Oh, I am guessing there is a book out called American Carnage where Paul Ryan is taking down T…and what a bombastic response from thin skinned T.

After the release of the Access Hollywood tape, which featured the future president bragging to Billy Bush about how his celebrity entitled him to sexually assault women, Paul Ryan canceled a scheduled appearance with Donald Trump and announced he would not campaign on behalf of the Republican nominee. “I am not going to defend Donald Trump,” then-House Speaker Ryan reportedly told his party at the time. “Not now, not in the future.” Ryan probably assumed he wouldn’t need to defend Trump in the “future,” as the prevailing wisdom was that Hillary Clinton would send him back to the bowels of reality TV from whence he came. But it was still a notable disavowal even if, in true Ryan form, it made no move to rescind his tortured Trump endorsement.

Of course, Ryan would break his promise after Trump’s shock victory. The self-styled wonk would, again and again and again, defend the president, enable him, and respond to his daily outrages with feeble handwringing. But the Wisconsin Republican is now trying to rehabilitate his doormat reputation. In a new book, portions of which were reported by the Washington Post on Thursday, Ryan tees off on the president, depicting him as a narcissistic, divisive loon and “uneducated about the government”—revelations that only further highlight how Ryan was knowingly complicit in Trump’s nightmare government.

We’ve gotten so numbed by it all,” Ryan tells Tim Alberta in American Carnage , which examines how Republicans came to embrace Trump after an acrimonious 2016 race. “Not in government, but where we live our lives, we have a responsibility to try and rebuild. Don’t call a woman a ‘horse face.’ Don’t cheat on your wife. Don’t cheat on anything. Be a good person. Set a good example.”

Ryan, who tells Alberta that he viewed his retirement as an “escape hatch” to get away from Trump, plays up the “adults in the room” myth, suggesting his deference allowed him to steer Trump on a better course. “I told myself I gotta have a relationship with this guy to help him get his mind right,” Ryan recalls. “Because, I’m telling you, he didn’t know anything about government…I wanted to scold him all the time. Those of us around him really helped to stop him from making bad decisions. All the time,” Ryan continues. “We helped him make much better decisions, which were contrary to kind of what his knee-jerk reaction was. Now I think he’s making some of these knee-jerk reactions.”

Thousands of people have taken a Facebook pledge to storm Area 51 to ‘see them aliens’

Trump - Steve Bannon - Cambridge Analytica - Facebook - Fake News - “them aliens” :boom:

2 Likes

Another example of weapons we sold (this time to the UAE) winding up in the wrong hands:

Libyan fighters seize U.S. and Chinese missiles from Haftar’s forces

1 Like

This is a sad one. This is NOT the right way to protest this regime, not at all, and people need to be reminded of that.

Armed 69-year-old ‘antifascist’ shot dead after firebombing immigration centre

“Send her back” has replaced “lock her up” chants at the President’s political rallies.

Click tweet for video :point_down:

3 Likes

Anthony Scaramucci was disinvited from the Palm Beach County GOP fundraising event after criticizing Trump’s “racially charged” tweets.

“He suggested the president’s comments were racist and that he was becoming a racist. Our board was infuriated,” said Michael A. Barnett, the Republican Party chairman in the county, home to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago getaway.

5 Likes