WTF Community

Dept. of I Really Don't Care, Do U? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wearying. I can’t even today.

2 Likes

LINDSEY GRAHAM SAYS DONALD TRUMP’S NOT RACIST, BUT CALLED HIM A ‘RACE-BAITING BIGOT’ IN 2015

3 Likes

Source

1 Like
1 Like

Kids could end up in foster care over lunch debt, school district warns parents

https://www.10tv.com/article/kids-could-end-foster-care-over-lunch-debt-school-district-warns-parents-2019-jul

He Wasn’t Seeking to Kill a Mob Boss. He Was Trying to Help Trump, His Lawyer Says.

The reality, according to his lawyer, appears to be even more bizarre: Mr. Comello had become convinced that Mr. Cali was part of the so-called deep state, a cabal of criminals that conspiracy theorists claim controls the United States government. Mr. Comello also believed he was a chosen vigilante of President Trump.

This strange but true story is a must read!

1 Like

If the stories broadcast by the Trump-endorsed One America News Network sometimes look like outtakes from a Kremlin trolling operation, there may be a reason. One of the on-air reporters at the 24-hour network is a Russian national on the payroll of the Kremlin’s official propaganda outlet, Sputnik.

Kristian Brunovich Rouz, originally from the Siberian city of Novosibirsk, has been living in San Diego, where OAN is based, since August 2017, reporting on U.S. politics for the 24-hour news channel. For all of that time, he’s been simultaneously writing for Sputnik, a Kremlin-owned news wire that played a role in Russia’s 2016 election-interference operation, according to an assessment by the U.S. intelligence community.

2 Likes

Oh for the love of… what, does she think he took over a soccer club?

Vets Denied VA Home Loans if They Work with Cannabis

Morris Denton looks over marijuana plants in a flowering room at Compassionate Cultivation, a licensed medical cannabis cultivator and dispensary, Dec. 14, 2017, in Manchaca, Texas. (AP Photo/Eric Gay)

As Japan and South Korea Feud, China and Russia Invade Seoul’s Airspace, Bolton Scrambles, Kim Jong Un Laughs

https://news.yahoo.com/japan-south-korea-feud-china-102036017.html?soc_src=hl-viewer&soc_trk=tw

2 Likes

The dumb hurts.

Fox & Friends hosts say there’s no need to raise the tipped minimum wage

Ainsley Earhardt: “If you’re working at a McDonald’s or a small little restaurant where you’re making tips, … if you’re nice to the people, you make a lot of money”

Apparently they’re utterly unaware that fast food chains use normal minimum wage, NOT tipped minimum wage. Unless they’re tipping people at Chez Donald’s?

4 Likes

‘Creepy Dershowitz’ Trends And You Really Don’t Want To Know Why

Alan Dershowitz probably should’ve kept this to himself.

Ryan Zinke Is Now Taking Clients From Industries He Oversaw in Trump’s Cabinet

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-23/former-interior-chief-zinke-now-enlisting-energy-mining-clients?fbclid=IwAR10X1NIWQaZmmSX80UXc3hS6iHw5mLnGlKM6nwZE1NhxB9pqCpH8mVYZlk

How is getting to serve jail time only on the weekends for the attempted murder of your wife a thing? HOW?

Michigan man sentenced to 60 weekend days behind bars for poisoning his wife’s coffee

:exclamation:

2 Likes

A 7-post thread on misinformation vs disinformation and why mistakes will happen and it is important to both correct them AND not be afraid to keep speaking out:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Federal Court Rules Facebook Users Can Sue Company Over Unlawful Use of Face Recognition Technology

3 Likes

Sweating it out…

by AP photographrt @evanvucci (instagram)

So, uncertain how to handle this one.

I am sure many of you have seen this tweet:

There is a serious issue with it being spread as fact. It smacks of “crisis actor” conspiracies. Some small news outlets have picked up on it:

The source won’t reveal his source, making it impossible to corroborate. But some other media have said that the nurses are verified as working there.

In the interest of getting to the bottom of this, I personally called Miami Dayon Hospital and spoke to somebody in their Marketing Department. He assured me that the rumors about actors are false, all in the photos are employees, and that Snopes has something up about it, which I present here:

One wonders if T and his evangelical base took the Hypocrit-ic Oath upon entering this adjoined at the hip posturing.

3 Likes

FFS.

Dinesh D’Souza appears to not understand how hemispheres work, as he seems to be unaware that it’s winter presently in Australia.

4 Likes

At least they are finally getting some precipitation! If he was really concerned about those people in the outback of Australia he would know that the Australian farmers are in the grip of a drought that has lasted for years.
a close up of a map: The latest map from BoM shows dramatically low levels of rainfall from April to August 2018
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/the-devastating-reality-of-australias-crippling-drought-shocking-maps-show-just-how-parched-the-country-has-become-as-desperate-farmers-continue-to-pray-for-rain-–-but-experts-say-its-only-going-to-get-worse/ar-BBLApPV
My wife an I visited Canberra last year on our way home from our annual pilgrimage to our family and mokopuna (grandchildren) in Perth WA. I have never seen a land so parched. Not a blade of grass to be seen. Any precipitation, whether rain, or snow, is something heaven sent as far as those there are concerned.
BTW the Southern Antarctic Oscillation is breaking down (although not to the same degree yet as is occurring with the Northern Arctic Oscillation) as the Earth continues to heat. This means that on occasions the fridge door is left open and we endure a strong southerly blast in the winter months bringing snow. Just as you in the Northern Hemisphere can experience strong northerlies bringing extremely cold weather patterns to America during your winter seasons.

4 Likes

File under WTF WTF WTF

Face-recognition cameras in use by helicopter parents to see what is going on with their kids at camp.

[/quote]

1 Like