WTF Community

Dept. of I Really Don't Care, Do U? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doggone it, Florida. Now you’re breeding super-snakes?

New Python Hybrid May Spell Future Trouble in Everglades

A DNA study found a genetically mixed species that could lead to a more vigorous invader

2 Likes

File under #EnoughAboutYouLetsTalkAboutMe

WTF

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/museums/what-happened-when-trump-visited-the-african-american-history-museum-according-to-its-former-director/2019/08/30/5471494e-cb5a-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html

In his upcoming memoir, newly appointed Smithsonian Secretary Lonnie G. Bunch III describes the private tour he gave President Trump of the National Museum of African American History and Culture, recalling that Trump’s reaction to the Dutch role in the global slave trade was, “You know, they love me in the Netherlands.”

4 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-04/trump-s-altered-dorian-map-shows-storm-threatening-alabama

During a briefing on the storm’s threat to the U.S. east coast, the president had an aide show reporters a dated map from the National Weather Service showing initial projections of Dorian’s track into Florida. Someone appears to have altered the map with a Sharpie to extend the track beyond Florida – into Alabama.

Oh

5 Likes

San Francisco Board of Supervisors designates NRA domestic terrorist organization

3 Likes

Oh woe is Wohl.

Blundering conservative “operative” Jacob Wohl is wanted for felony arrest in California, for the unlawful sale of securities.

In unrelated news:

Greg Craig found not guilty of lying to Justice Department about Ukraine work

Captain Planet villain Orange Bigly says we have the best water and air. Reality says otherwise:

So, interesting tidbit. I got a call from Rasmussen today (well, yesterday now). They asked:

-about Kamala Harris versus Trump
-if I supported him or not
-about his effort to speed up the death penalty for mass shootings
-if there was too much coverage of mass shootings
-if I owned stocks or bonds or knew anybody who did
-my race, age, educational background, and income level
-if I thought we were in a recession
-if I thought it would last more than six months

So now you know.

2 Likes

Awwwwwww… couldn’t happen to a nicer hate-spewing fearmonger.

Milo Yiannopoulos Says He’s Broke

All of Trump’s racist efforts couldn’t keep him down.

Central Park 5 member Kevin Richardson sees his Syracuse University dream come true.

5 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Lap dog

Wolf in wolf’s clothing…

1 Like

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/10/us/new-jersey-trump-golf-course-arrest/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fcurrentstatus.io%2F

A New Jersey man has been charged with criminal mischief after police say he drove around President Donald Trump’s New Jersey golf course doing “doughnuts” on the ground.

5 Likes

A gang broke into the Oxfordshire palace at about 04:50 BST and stole the artwork, Thames Valley Police said.

The working toilet - entitled America, which visitors had been invited to use - has not been found but a 66-year-old man has been arrested.

“We hope that the wonderful work of our dear friend Maurizio Cattelan becomes immortalised by this stupid and pointless act,” he added.

The gold toilet was famously offered to US President Donald Trump in 2017.

The arrested man is in police custody.

2 Likes

You too could be a stool pigeon for the T administration…and sell every last ounce of yourself shilling for a redemption tour such as this…

But no one could ever be that ridiculous…'cept this guy.

OMFG

Titled. CAN’T UNSEE

2 Likes
1 Like

It is up to you Mr. President

Source

2 Likes

Flagging this article on how badly Turnberry has been received in Europe…and the astronomical fees the T Branded helicopter that were charged - $15.000 for a couple of hours. The pilots took off the T name as a way to make the ride more inviting.
Dumbfounding…like all that is T related.

The Scotsman can reveal that a little known subsidiary of the Trump Organisation tasked with overseeing a high-end helicopter charter service has quietly shipped back a multimillion pound Sikorsky helicopter to the US amid falling demand and “anger” at the Trump brand.

According to multiple clients who booked the Sikorsky S-76B, the charges were “eye watering” even in the high-end world of luxury helicopter charters, with fees reaching as much as £15,000 for a “couple of hours.

3 Likes

I’m letting my daughter know about this tomorrow. Who knows what games my grandkids are playing

1 Like

The outrage…the condemnation…the scourge of DC - Stephen Miller is dating.
And the lucky lady ??? is none other than Mike Pence’s new spokesperson - Kate Waldman. Trending on Twitter

1 Like

Sounds like they have similar life goals

Waldman, much like her alleged boyfriend, has a long history of being an asshole. Here’s just one fun story: in 2012, when Waldman was in student government at the University of Florida, she came under fire when she and another student were seen throwing away hundreds of copies of the school’s newspaper the evening before student government elections. The front-page of that edition was the news of the head football coach’s endorsement of a candidate from the party opposing Waldman’s Unite Party. Other students were dismayed when she not only faced no consequences for her actions, but remained in student government.

3 Likes

As part of Betsy Devos’ “Back to School” tour, she is promoting a Catholic school that bans transgender staff and students.

Trump Admin Grants First Lion Trophy Import Permit Since Listed as Threatened

1 Like

Yup…Military too…all falling in line. All TBD.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article235279797.html

At a time when taxpayer and foreign-government spending at Trump Organization properties is fueling political battles, a U.S. Marine Corps reserve unit stationed in South Florida hopes to hold an annual ball at a venue that could profit the commander in chief.

The unit is planning a gala to celebrate the 244th anniversary of the Marines’ founding at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach on Nov. 16, according to a posting on the events website Evensi.

“It’s a work in progress,” said a Marine who picked up the phone late Thursday at the drill center of the 4th Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company (ANGLICO) in West Palm Beach. “We are planning on Mar-a-Lago but nothing is set in stone. We booked it but there were complications involved. … It’s just money and some other things. We’re doing our best.”

1 Like