WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

I’ll admit that when I first saw this article in our newspaper, it turned my stomach:

‘Donald Trump Highway’ proposed in Oklahoma

Carmen Forman The Oklahoman USA TODAY NETWORK

Oklahoma’s GOP-led Legislature is pushing to name a stretch of highway in the Panhandle after former President Donald Trump…

But then I remembered that “panhandler” refers to someone who asks for money in a public place, & I thought how freaking appropriate can you get? image

3 Likes

(Let’s keep it this way!)

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

What a guy!

And thinks he should still be in office!!!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Another Putin Joke

There was a long line of Russians waiting to get their money out of a sanctioned Russian bank.
After a while, a man who was at the end of the line got frustrated and said, “I’ve had it with Putin. I am going to kill him.” Then he left.

An hour later, he came back and got back to the line.

A woman who was watching asked, “What happened?”

The man shook his head in frustration, “the line to kill Putin is longer than this line.”

5 Likes

So am I the only one running out of popcorn these days? I can just imagine what a great mini-series all this will make someday. (Might actually need a maxi-series though?)

2 Likes

2 Likes

President Barrack Obama, George W. Bush and Donald Trump have died and are standing in front of God. God asks Obama, “What do you believe in?” “I believe in democracy and a just America.” “Very well my son, take a seat to my left.” Then God turned to Bush and asked him, “And you, my son, what do you believe in?” “I believe in a strong and powerful America in the world.” “Very good my son, take a seat to my right.” Then he turned to Trump. “And you dear Donald, what do you believe in?” “I believe you’re sitting in my chair.” Trump retorted.

1 Like
3 Likes

3 Likes

I saw this, and it was dumb and definitely worth the shellacking she took, though I can’t upvote an article from Palmer.

Trump is melting down on Truth Social and claiming he doesn’t know the witness and personally turned her down when she tried to go with his team to Florida.

2 Likes

Same script trump always uses when he’s deep in “it” & knows he looks bad- he “doesn’t know the person” & has always heard bad things about them, yadayadayada… Former guy has zero class & zero credibility- he belongs in a rubber room (with bars!).

4 Likes

Yup, that’s why everybody is laughing so hard at his desperation.

3 Likes

Today’s testimony was supremely credible- does anyone NOT think trump would throw dishes & catsup & pull tablecloths in his raging tantrums? Or that he’d never attack his driver to get his way? That’s exactly who & what he is- a low-class thug.

But as much as I enjoy knowing he’s squirming now, I’d rather the whole “show” was over with- if I never saw his face again & never heard his bellowing B.S. on tv, life would be SO much nicer.

3 Likes

WTAF.

2 Likes