WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

I heard!! I haven’t watched yet tho!

I can’t find this video outside of social media but it’s brilliant!! Alex Jones tries to talk to the people of Seattle and all he gets is coffee in his face!

1 Like

I literally can not tell if this is satire…:unamused:

The source of the remark is Breitbart, so probably not.

Well that’s absurd; if anything, Gorka is part of the Imperial Dark Side, not the Rebel Alliance! Gah, that assertion is his most egregious offense yet!

Not to mention the alt-right and white supremacists consider Star Wars’ themes to be “anti-white social engineering” :roll_eyes:

Rebellions are built on hope! :wink:

2 Likes

I know right?! They’ve got to be kidding, lol! The Alt-Right think they are the actually the rebels in this odd ball Star Wars fantasy reference? Weird because the Empire is a mostly human and mostly white male supremacy group that literally called it’s soldiers stormtroopers. You’d think it’d pretty clear which side this story the Alt-Right is actually on. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Because Trump’s lawyer just got a lawyer… No, not Cohen. Trump’s other lawyer, McGahn.

And in case you missed Kushner’s Harvard Admissions essay published last week :wink:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I just stumbled upon this Twitter account today: @TheGoodGodAbove and I’m dying. :joy:

9 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deer-died-twitter-musings-chuck-grassley-185232054.html

This is 1/2 actual article and 1/2 hysterical. Grassley is always amusing on Twitter, but seeing the tweets laid out as the article did, I was literally LOLing (walking down the hallway at work, nonetheless).

2 Likes

If you need a good laugh, check out Ted Cruz’s likes on Twitter right now. I’d post a screenshot, but it’s NSFW. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

lmao just followed good ole Chuck on twitter right now, this was hilarious.

1 Like

4 Likes

Well this twitter feed is pretty amusing, I was convinced it was a parody account (I mean, no way would the mooch have an actual relatable sense of humor or statement-follow Colin kaepernick??) until I saw some articles–linking this one bc it’s the first one @scaramuccipost posted.

lol the title :joy_cat:

1 Like

OMG…The Scaramucci Post has been popping in my Twitter feed over the past week. I can’t help but laugh, but like…what. is it.?! haha.

The best was from Orrin Hatch’s Comms Director –

1 Like

If you’re tired of all those pumpkin spice lattes (or now reflexively just gag when you see the color orange), Starbucks has a new fall line-up of drinks, including ones like “N.R.A. Shots in the Dark”, “Flat White Privilege”, and the Trump special, “Nuclear-Annihilation Almond Latte” :laughing:

2 Likes

Maybe not split your sides laughing, but this made me happy

4 Likes

I knew Manafort reminded me of someone, but I could never figure out who!!
manafort or shooter mcgavin

4 Likes