WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

The hypocrisy…

5 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

trump is “president of the world” & we just can’t see it due to the “fog of war”??? OH Puhleeeze!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Regarding the Devin Nunes “two-fer”, I can only say ……YESSSSSSS!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Next thing you know, someone will be nebulizing & inhaling it. How did so many people become so GULLIBLE? The GOP has done an outstanding job of getting people killed & putting the rest at high risk.

5 Likes

I hadn’t realised the current lack of unicorns was due to a previous episode of climate-change denial and Qanon conspiracy.

5 Likes

4 Likes

What can only be called poetic justice:

And speaking of butt-heads:

4 Likes

5 Likes

And here we reach the part where the Q-Anonsense crowd had a superspreader event called the “Reawaken America tour” that caused many to catch COVID-19… and so are claiming the government has attacked them with Anthrax.

No, really.

I mean, Q-Anonsense is a lot like pro-wrestling in that they’re both fake and wacky… but I like pro-wrestling considerably more.

4 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes

:roll_eyes: Me when I read this:

It may sound like Western Australia is a kill joy part of the world but I know that to be far from the truth. A daughter and son in law and mokapuna (grandkids) live there. This is one part of the world which is practically covid free. Almost all the cases they have had are from people returning from overseas. The people there live life as normal, go to the beach (44 degrees C on Xmas Day!) and the 14 community case they currently have stem from a backpacker who crossed over the state border from Adelaide South Australia without following the strict entry requirements for interstate travel. Am hoping to visit WA soon for a family reunion as WA are planning to open the border for fully vaccinated NZers to travel on 5 Feb :man_dancing: Our govt are planning on allowing fully vaxxed NZers to return from Australia from the end of Feb so :crossed_fingers: we can safely travel on direct flight. Perth WA, BTW is the most remote capital city on earth, but a very beautiful city, and very liveable.

WA Health has reported one new local case related to the backpacker cluster to the end of the last reporting period (8pm last night), and four cases related to returned travellers.

The new local case is a close contact of a recent case and is in hotel quarantine. Contact tracers commenced interviewing this case overnight. Additional exposure sites will be released as they come to hand.

This takes the number of cases related to this outbreak to 14, which includes the index case.

The four cases related to returned travellers are also all in quarantine.

WA Health has now identified 720 close contacts with 24 yet to be tested and 1488 casual contacts with 231 yet to be tested*.

WA Health’s contact tracing team is working to identify and follow up contacts and confirm exposure sites. See below information for exposure sites.

The State’s total number of COVID-19 cases stands at 1158, with 1117 people recovered.

There are now 32 active confirmed cases in WA.

5 Likes

I know. Cruz is just so involved & well-informed- it’s no wonder he’s so well-loved.

5 Likes

This is ‘the brain’ on conspiracy theories. If any of these folks get sick, it will be “anthrax”, not Omicron:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m with the pigeon here- where to start…? I fear that those “honored” here will only react with pride- and I don’t think the word “patriot” belongs on ANY of these “monuments”- I object, because even if it’s sarcastic, it sends a mixed signal to the brainless.

4 Likes