WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

3 Likes

I saw this, and it was dumb and definitely worth the shellacking she took, though I can’t upvote an article from Palmer.

Trump is melting down on Truth Social and claiming he doesn’t know the witness and personally turned her down when she tried to go with his team to Florida.

2 Likes

Same script trump always uses when he’s deep in “it” & knows he looks bad- he “doesn’t know the person” & has always heard bad things about them, yadayadayada… Former guy has zero class & zero credibility- he belongs in a rubber room (with bars!).

4 Likes

Yup, that’s why everybody is laughing so hard at his desperation.

3 Likes

Today’s testimony was supremely credible- does anyone NOT think trump would throw dishes & catsup & pull tablecloths in his raging tantrums? Or that he’d never attack his driver to get his way? That’s exactly who & what he is- a low-class thug.

But as much as I enjoy knowing he’s squirming now, I’d rather the whole “show” was over with- if I never saw his face again & never heard his bellowing B.S. on tv, life would be SO much nicer.

3 Likes

WTAF.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.