WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Madison Cawthorn has been primaried, with zero doubt his own party provided the leaks that took him down, likely inspiring more revenge-fueled reveals by Cawthorn.

The enemy of my enemy is still a nasty little douchebag and oooh I need popcorn!

4 Likes

Glad that this South Park writer had it in him to grab the available website and MOCK Rep Elise Stafanik’s position with the Great Replacement Theory.

Word.

The writer, Toby Morton, appears to have designed the website to mimic an actual campaign site.

Morton’s site, however, is his way of poking fun at Stefanik and her recent controversy.

“I come from Whites. White people, Mmk? Let’s be clear where I come from because sure, Stefanik doesn’t exactly sound white, but I’m totally white. White White White,” described the fake site’s “About” section.

Another section includes the fake news headline “Stefanik Shares Blame For Shooting Spree.”

“Our little racist is all grown up now,” Morton wrote. “Because of hateful rhetoric spewed from Elise Stefanik, a white supremacist went on a killing spree in Buffalo.”

4 Likes

Bye bye, Mad-Madison!

4 Likes

And MAGA extremist, election denier, and current Lt. Governor Janice McGeachin lost the primary in Idaho. She tried to overthrow the governor on at least 2 occasions when he left the state on business & let insurrectionists into the capitol building.

She tried changing laws and seating herself as governor, and to get the governor declared dead.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/idaho-governor-faces-trump-backed-candidate-in-gop-primary/

While McGeachin and Cawthorn bring the total to three for Trump-backed idiots who failed to win their primaries, the sizable number who did win is not exactly a major victory for him, as the vast majority were not in competitive races.

5 Likes

It always helps if you wait & see how the races are going before you decide who to loudly support. :smirk:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Creativity is a live & well. Not to be missed:

4 Likes

I’ll admit that when I first saw this article in our newspaper, it turned my stomach:

‘Donald Trump Highway’ proposed in Oklahoma

Carmen Forman The Oklahoman USA TODAY NETWORK

Oklahoma’s GOP-led Legislature is pushing to name a stretch of highway in the Panhandle after former President Donald Trump…

But then I remembered that “panhandler” refers to someone who asks for money in a public place, & I thought how freaking appropriate can you get? image

3 Likes

(Let’s keep it this way!)

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

What a guy!

And thinks he should still be in office!!!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Another Putin Joke

There was a long line of Russians waiting to get their money out of a sanctioned Russian bank.
After a while, a man who was at the end of the line got frustrated and said, “I’ve had it with Putin. I am going to kill him.” Then he left.

An hour later, he came back and got back to the line.

A woman who was watching asked, “What happened?”

The man shook his head in frustration, “the line to kill Putin is longer than this line.”

5 Likes

So am I the only one running out of popcorn these days? I can just imagine what a great mini-series all this will make someday. (Might actually need a maxi-series though?)

2 Likes

2 Likes

President Barrack Obama, George W. Bush and Donald Trump have died and are standing in front of God. God asks Obama, “What do you believe in?” “I believe in democracy and a just America.” “Very well my son, take a seat to my left.” Then God turned to Bush and asked him, “And you, my son, what do you believe in?” “I believe in a strong and powerful America in the world.” “Very good my son, take a seat to my right.” Then he turned to Trump. “And you dear Donald, what do you believe in?” “I believe you’re sitting in my chair.” Trump retorted.

1 Like
3 Likes