WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

When Shakespeare made up new words it was art.

When children do it it’s cute, and them learning.

When the president of the United States does it on a regular basis, it’s sad.

I get “infair”, easy typo to make, but how the hell did he get “Rupublicans”?

3 Likes

3 Likes

It’s so sad to see what some child actors grow into.

6 Likes

2nd night of public booing. Click tweet for video :point_down:

w/audible cursing :smirk:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

https://youtu.be/CPDr9wGNEfg

5 Likes
1 Like

Satire from The Borowitz Report

Trump Accuses Whistle-Blower of Working for United States

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Escalating his war of words against the person who sparked the impeachment inquiry, Donald J. Trump on Monday accused the whistle-blower of working for the United States of America.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump said that he had evidence “directly linking” the whistle-blower to the United States government.

“This is the biggest witch hunt in the history of witches or hunts, and it was all started by someone who was in the pay of the United States,” Trump said. “It’s a disgrace.”

Expanding his attack, Trump accused his principal congressional nemeses, Representative Adam Schiff and Representative Nancy Pelosi, of being “card-carrying employees of the United States.”

“Follow the money,” he said. “Shifty Adam Schiff is cashing United States government checks every single week.”

Trump said that he was confident that his supporters would “see the impeachment inquiry for what it is: a conspiracy by people working on behalf of a country.”

“What it comes down to is, who are you going to trust, somebody who is working for the United States, or me?” he asked.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Found this gem this morning

3 Likes

I can’t unsee this:

2 Likes

John Oliver Brutally Mocks Trump’s Crazy ‘Witch Hunt’ Merch

2 Likes

In honor of Mike Pompeo being outed today for lying through his teeth to cover up for Trump. He should be added to this meme. :lying_face:

5 Likes

I think Jeff Tiedrich just coined a new term. “Un-Fox” is perfect.

2 Likes

Whoa.

1 Like

Yes, another routine lie by Trump – that’s part of a justice reform program. And here’s Trump himself bragging about his own advocacy of justice reform:

And this just happened yesterday in Oklahoma, an overwhelmingly red state with a Republican governor and a huge Republican majority in both chambers.:

Yet, not a peep from Trump about that news out of a red state – he only slams justice reform when it happens in a blue state.

And some might even question Trump’s real motive for justice reform:

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Let’s play “What’s my defense?”

3 Likes

That seriously IS a defense they’ve been running with. “We’re too dumb and incompetent to pull this off.”

No, you were too dumb and incompetent to get away with it. That’s why we have the “dumb criminal” trope. Because it happens. A lot. This is just more gaslighting on their part.

2 Likes

2 Likes