WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Okay, who’s getting kickbacks for the Wakanda trade deal?

Wakanda may be forever but apparently free trade is not.

USDA tariff tracker removes Wakanda, fictional home of Black Panther, as free trade partner

2 Likes

Trump%20Impeached%20McCain

5 Likes

If this should happen…well, that will be the day.

check link…it is a GIF

Not sure if it’s gonna work. (pointers?)

2 Likes

@dragonfly9

image https://media1.tenor.com/images/9c8f511378e8228620fa490c4e84c498/tenor.gif?itemid=15181995

Copy/paste or upload from file always work

5 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

I love whoever made this:

5 Likes
4 Likes

Part of me wishes we had a president who could consistently spell a simple word like “smoking.”

And part of me is glad I still have these.

2 Likes

McConnell’s impeachment strategy in a nutshell.

Or would that be turtle shell?

2 Likes
5 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

https://youtu.be/142DfJ4Ch1U

5 Likes

Wikipedia page for ‘Home Alone 2’ was edited to call Trump the film’s first cast member to be impeached

5 Likes

NYC Subway

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Christmas 2019

5 Likes

Yes, so sad. Can’t Trump’s toxic base give us just one day a year of respite from their relentless hate speech? To me it’s even worse when they dress it up as humor and try to make it part of a holiday that celebrates the spirit of love and community.
:pensive:

Here are some of my favorite responses (courtesy of Raw Story and Huffington Post):

%20entry%20-%20response%201

%20entry%20-%20response%202

%20entry%20-%20response%204

4 Likes

Huzzah, the ham is in.

Cooking it with garnet yams, white sweet potatoes, cosmic crisp apples and a red pear, blackberry mead, mulled cherry wine, coconut oil, ginger syrup, crushed rosemary, kosher and hickory smoked salt, lavender, Saigon cinnamon, pomegranate molasses, an orange-ginger spice mix, and maple bacon to seal it in.

Mele Kalikimaka, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Yule, and general blessings to one and all.

4 Likes