WTF Community

đź“ť Must Read Op-Ed and Profiles

Holy hell this guy has had quite a streak of epic eloquence. I know nothing about him personally or policy-wise, but right now he is doing fine work speaking out. I’m looking forward to seeing what actions he takes for the remainder of his term and then as a private citizen after.

2 Likes

Lawrence O’Donnell said his Senate Floor speech was the best and most eloquent he’s ever heard (and he’s heard ALOT of them!).

This story is more like a podcast than a traditional Op-ed about Milllennials. Well worth the 20+ minutes of listening!

2 Likes
1 Like

I meant to post this before – this is a must read. Ezra Klein did an amazing job on this.

3 Likes

Linking per @Seabass’s suggestion since this is pretty essential reading:

1 Like

From the editorial board of USA Today of all places. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

USA Today back at it with a Op-Ed from Sally Yates:

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Her best yet! You must have activated the spy cam @Pet_Proletariat, I’m wearing my “I like my politics thigh high” tank :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Great piece from my least favorite “Never-Trumper”, David Brooks of the New York Times.
All this year his writing seemed so lost but in this piece he reflects on the state of his party.

2 Likes

Wow :open_mouth:

1 Like

I must get this shirt. ASAP.
:laughing:

1 Like

I could listen to this lovely man lecture on even wallpaper for hours.

He is a treat on twitter as well, @meakoopa.

1 Like

Excellent article by Max Boot, a conservative Foreign Policy Analyst and Historian

3 Likes

Yes, thank you for posting the Max Boot piece!! I still feel like there’s so many excellent writers missing from this thread. Keep posting people!!

1 Like

Here are two interesting responses to that (FANTASTIC) post by Coates:

1. The Birthmark of Damnation: Ta-Nehisi Coates and the Black Body

2. Idylls of the Liberal: The American Dreams of Mark Lilla and Ta-Nehisi Coates

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Portrait of a President

This is a whopper right here.

2 Likes

Great profile on Kamala Harris.