Must Read Op-Ed and Profiles

“A connoisseur of anger…” holy hell that is perfection, for all those trolls :ok_hand:t3:

(Ashley ) #42

I was going to share this but I wasn’t sure!

Also, great complementary listening to this article (which I actually heard before the Bloomberg piece came out, I probably wouldn’t have read the article if I hadn’t heard it) is Larry Wilmore’s podcast interview with Michael Lewis. It’s quite interesting.

(Side note: more and more we learn about Bannon…the more confirmation that Joshua Green’s book, Devil’s Bargain is spot on.)

Love Larry Wilmore! I haven’t listened to this one. Thanks for posting!

The rants in the PSA episode are everything. Have a listen!:ear:

https://crooked.com/podcast/worst-cirque-du-soleil-ever-live-las-vegas/

(Ashley ) #45

:joy: Lovett’s ranttttt. yasss.

(BTW - went to the LA show taping. :grin: It was amazinggggg. I’ve been to Lovett or Leave It before, but this was wayyy different. And, I mean…John Legend & Chrissy Teigen! :star_struck:)

Lovett’s rants are fucking everything I’m mad about but can’t properly articulate! I can’t wait for PSA to come to Seattle, I went to LIOL a couple weeks ago, he had on my dream panel, Ijeoma Oluo, Lindy West, and Akilah Hughes. Even my normally super shy partner was yelling and hissing with the crowd.

Meta-Profile:
Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, details his experiences in the Trump White House. :grimacing:

Maybe Brooks should take an AR15 enima and call those kids in the morning…thats not rude is it?

@ron This is your second inappropriate comment about violence. I will not tell you again that this is unacceptable here.

(Ashley ) #51

Excellent piece.

It makes sense – 16 year olds are able to work (thus pay taxes), able to drive and in most states are tried as an adults if they commit a crime. Why shouldn’t they be able to vote?