WTF Community

🍿 Vice Presidential Debate: Start time, moderator, how to watch, etc

Seated 12 feet apart and separated by plexiglass, Pence and Harris will meet in Utah tonight for the only vice presidential debate of the campaign…

Date & Time: Wednesday, October 7, 9:00 to 10:30 PM EST
Moderator: USA Today Washington bureau chief Susan Page
Where: University of Utah in Salt Lake City
Format: Nine segments, approximately 10 minutes each, no commercial breaks. Topics are not being disclosed ahead of time.
How to watch: The debate will be televised on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, C-SPAN, Fox News, and MSNBC. If you’re watching online, NBC, ABC, Fox News, and C-Span have YouTube streams.

News of note:

Previous discussion:

4 Likes

Yes, watch what they say…what they have done, and not whether they fufill some societal viewing constraint and expectation.

#WomenAreSmarterInEveryWay (old song)

Man Smart, Women Smarter - Harry Belefonte

3 Likes
2 Likes

Ok…let’s go Kamala!!! :boxing_glove:

She’s strong, moderated speech, and very clear with her impassioned words. Looking good.

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/washingtons-cozy-media-political-cocktail-circuit-needs-a-cooling-off-now-is-the-perfect-time/2020/09/14/241ae1f4-f6ad-11ea-a275-1a2c2d36e1f1_story.html

3 Likes
4 Likes

I think that hosting Seema Verma looks bad…but it is a rotating ‘honorary’ position and a bunch of journalists do it. Not taking @SusanPage’s hosting a party as a big huge black mark on her career. But yup it does not look right.

Glad she is a seasoned reporter…up there. Is she gonna keep them moderated, is all i care.

But take your point. I got no qualms…just want Pence to continue to look idiotic.

2 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

“Respecting the American People” - Pence

3 Likes

Kamala!!!

https://twitter.com/Mimirocah1/status/1314012136788684800?s=20

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Kamala for the Win! Pence, will you shut up, man?

5 Likes

This debate is nuts. Pence is ignoring all of the rules, talking out of turn, talking about off topics, spewing propaganda… and something is really wrong with his left nostril.

4 Likes

It’s a lot quieter than the last one tho!

3 Likes

They should cut his mike

6 Likes