WTF Community

What The Fuck Happened Over The Weekend?

Fully two contrasting stories coming out of Minneapolis, MN and all the major cities where riots are occurring…I believe that the rabble-rousers are the White Nationalists
coming in…see these 2 articles giving evidence of outside groups.

Then contrast that to what AG Barr is saying - see video below. That it is left leaning Antifa groups…etc.

At the same press conference, Saint Paul Mayor Melvin Carter stated, “Every single person we arrested last night, I’m told, was from out of state.” State officials said around 80 percent of those arrested in the Twin Cities on Friday were from outside Minnesota. Former FBI agent and CNN commentator, Josh Campbell wrote, that Minnesota “authorities have been monitoring alleged criminals online, including postings by suspected white supremacists trying to incite violence.”

Suggest Qanon and others are are involved with raising the specter of inciting more violence…

Before the rioting started in Washington DC, Brooklyn, Denver, Atlanta, and other cities, allegations emerged that undercover police officers might be to blame for some of the worst commercial destruction in Minneapolis. Experts on political violence (and not just Qanon conspiracy theorists) shared stories on social media that the May 27 looting and arson at AutoZone by an unidentified man in a gas mask carrying an open umbrella (dubbed #umbrellaman) was not necessarily a protester but could be an agent provocateur or member of the police. In video posted to YouTube, while this man smashed windows with a hammer, protesters at the scene accused him of being an outsider and began to film him.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

The people that are doing this are not Minneapolis residents,” Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said. “They are coming largely from outside the city outside the region to prey on everything we have built.”

On Saturday afternoon, President Donald Trump said military police were ready to deploy to Minneapolis if the governor asked.

“We have our military ready, willing and able, if they ever want to call our military. We can have troops on the ground very quickly,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “They’re using their National Guard right now, as you know.”

Contrast this to AG Barr’s statement saying they are leftist terrorist, Antifa-like groups…

Video :point_down:

4 Likes

KARE 11 Investigates: Records show arrests so far are mostly in-state

Hennepin County Jail records show the vast majority of those arrested for rioting, unlawful assembly and burglary are Minnesotans.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/investigations/kare-11-investigates-records-show-arrests-mostly-minnesotans-as-george-floyd-protests-riots-continue-minneapolis-st-paul/89-73f3e0e8-0664-41d5-8d3e-4467d04da7cb

It’s too early to tell…

4 Likes

Ok…thanks. This news is being spun. Wait and see.

Excerpt.

Of the 18 people arrested from Thursday to Saturday morning, 12 listed Minnesota as their address. Two were from North Dakota, one from Wisconsin, and one from Texas. Addresses for two others weren’t listed.

Carter said during the Saturday morning press conference, “Every single person we arrested last night I’m told was from out of state.”

A request for more information has been made to Mayor Carter’s office.

Requests have been made to Walz and Frey’s offices for the data they used to arrive at the conclusions about who was responsible for the destruction, but they have not yet responded. Walz said during the Saturday press conference that the information would be released to the public, but that has not yet happened.

The data also does not confirm whether white supremacists are behind some of the rioting and looting, as Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington suggested during the Saturday morning press conference.

3 Likes

Watch and wait. The truth will out.

2 Likes

Thousands of Americans across the US are peacefully marching against police violence

Protests against George Floyd’s death and police brutality, in photos.

2 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

Protesters shut down 1-5 in downtown Seattle tonight. Curfew now in effect. We are still under self quarantine. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Trump just re-tweeted Barr claiming that it’s Antifa and far-left groups causing the violence and chaos, the opposite of what Minnesota state and city government is saying. Given Barr’s history, I can’t say I believe him.

2 Likes

Image of Interstate 5

2 Likes

Salt Lake

Warning: very graphic

2 Likes

WTF WTF WTF

2 Likes

Video :point_down:

It’s disturbing

2 Likes

This reporter is recovering today.

4 Likes

These reporters are walking away when the police shoot some explosive device.

3 Likes

These are the kinds of photos which will get looked at over and over again, to determine who are the outside agitators and who are not.

3 Likes

Ali Velshi has been shot with a rubber bullet.

2 Likes

I don’t justify it…but I can see how it happens.

They were randomly shooting…and the press is close by. Ali said he got shot in the leg.

Same thing with another CNN team, their producer got shot in the leg. Unfortunately, by proximity alone…someone’s going to be hit.

They say when an order has been given to clear the streets, people do have to move.

I do not think he was targeted.

It is melee out there…and those reporters are doing an incredible job.

3 Likes

Yes, what kinds of remarks are we going to hear.
Blame the protesters, right?

His schedule is completely BLANK on Sunday.

4 Likes

Ok…so some are being targetted according to this. Ali got shot by unprovoked National Guard.

3 Likes

More

2 Likes