WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Hour 3 of the reading of the COVID Bill by Sen Ron Johnson

4 Likes

5 Likes

Oh please hurry…

3 Likes

Viewer discretion advised…as there is some raunchy references…but heh, it rips apart QAnon.

1 Like

With love to VP Harris…from her husband and the rest of us.

4 Likes

Katie Porter is showing us her new CA License Plates…She is Chair, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations

5 Likes

WTFery

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Texas museum forced to put away Trump wax sculpture — because people kept punching it in the face

5 Likes

Schadenfreude.

4 Likes

But how can this be? After all, COVID isn’t even real, is it? :smirk: (OMG, the word “spin” is even part of his name!)

3 Likes

Sidney Powell is desperately attempting to have Dominion’s defamation lawsuit dismissed in what twitter has accurately dubbed as “The Tucker Carlson Defense”: she claims nobody in their right mind would take the massive, libelous lies she told seriously.

5 Likes

:cry:

4 Likes

The revolution has begun.

4 Likes

Why… is there a Grape Nuts black market?

4 Likes

Biden’s Press conference brings out the good, bad and stupid.

4 Likes

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it a “scandal bigger than Watergate,” the Fox News host Tucker Carlson accused President Biden of “thoroughly faking mental sharpness” for more than an hour during his press conference on Thursday.

“Doing everything he could to give the appearance of mental acuity, he answered questions in detail, stayed on point, and uttered suspiciously complete sentences,” Carlson alleged. “I’ve seen some shameless stunts in my time, but this one takes the cake.”

Carlson said that Biden’s “desperate charade” extended to “accomplishing concrete things to make himself seem competent.”

“When he said that he would double the number of vaccinations in his first hundred days, my jaw dropped,” he said. “President Trump would never have tried to pull something like that.”

4 Likes

There’s a good reason why trump never tried to pull off something like that…he’s an incompetent pile of crap & a national traitor. But while trump may not have gotten vaccinations done, he was instrumental in ratcheting up the number of vacations he took throughout his term of office, especially whenever he could put money into his own pockets by doing so. I don’t see Biden ever catching up to trump on that score, no sireeee. trump really knew how to make America grate… :wink:

2 Likes

WTAF Cancun Cruz claims they went to the border and saw dozens of women and children crossing… and got heckled by cartels.

4 Likes