WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Go right ahead…I copied it from Facebook…
A lot dredged up…pretty darn accurate for this sicko.

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure if it was your post on FB or not, but either way, it’s impressive & a great reminder. I could never have IMAGINED a POTUS who was SO BAD that it’s hard to even count all their evil acts. Never. It’s no wonder these last years have felt so exhausting, & no wonder I feel so little patience now with anyone who tries to continue the “big lie” & all the rest of their B.S.

5 Likes

True that.
This is posted by a journalist who wrote a book on T, and also sued by T for libel. O’Brien won.

5 Likes

Yes…she does.

4 Likes

4 Likes

trump is SO lame, he apparently thinks this crap will help him?

4 Likes

Texas House Republicans vote to track down absent Democrats and arrest them if necessary

The procedural move carries little apparent weight since the Democrats who fled the state to break quorum are beyond the jurisdiction of Texas law enforcement.

4 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

This thread is brilliant. It apparently started when some right-wingers noticed a post from Jon Schwartz made in 2016 and failed to comprehend the satire or notice the date.

This is the original post that they got all crazy over:

And here is how he trolled them now (a lot of the MAGA posters have their tweets protected or deleted now):

This thread goes on for a LONG time. I won’t post it all. But it’s worth looking at and laughing at.

2 Likes

The Biden administration is set to reverse a Trump-era rule that would have loosened restrictions on the water flow from showerheads, an issue that generated complaints from the former president during his tenure in office.

What utter clowns…

Trump team’s pre-debate prep included a ‘party’ with Aerosmith. The hard rockers still threatened to sue later.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, people are so f’ing gullible & already misled that I don’t think this is at all funny or the kind of thing to be encouraged- we have far too many that are stirred up into violence as it is- & pulling their chains just isn’t smart, IMO. How can you NOT expect them to take these comments as “evidence” when they’re looking for literally anything to fulfill their fantasy? Many of these folks don’t have both oars in the water, & some don’t even know what an oar is for!

I will say, the sheer violence some of them wish upon him is… disturbing. And it started out more hilarious and gets a bit disheartening as one goes on and sees how MANY of them buy it.

2 Likes

It’s all fake.

Trump Campaign Really Did Pay Fake Supporters To Attend 2015 Campaign Launch, Aide Admits

4 Likes

What an incredible LOSER trump is- having to pay for fake-supporters! :rofl:

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes

Catholic leader who wanted to deny Biden communion resigns after caught using gay dating app

4 Likes