WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

:rofl:

4 Likes

2 Likes

On a scarier note, though, the QAnon crowd is taking this as an admission of guilt. Check out the comments on Youtube:

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Sadly, most of them probably would. :smirk:

5 Likes

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Furious at Representative Liz Cheney and Representative Adam Kinzinger for participating in the January 6th commission, the G.O.P. leadership in the House is punishing the two rogue Republicans by forcing them to spend an hour with Ted Cruz.

Speaking to reporters, the House Minority Leader, Kevin McCarthy, said that the decision to subject the two dissidents to an hour with Cruz “should leave no doubt about how seriously we take their offense.”

“Make no mistake,” he said, “an hour with Ted Cruz is the ultimate punishment.”

According to McCarthy, Cheney and Kinzinger will be locked in a room with Cruz, who will then speak, uninterrupted, for an hour on a topic of his choosing.

“Ten minutes in, they’ll come to regret what they’ve done,” McCarthy predicted. “No one has lasted fifteen.”

McCarthy’s decision to subject the two Republicans to an hour of Cruz drew a strong rebuke from Representative Cheney’s father, the former Vice-President Dick Cheney. “Much as I have been a longtime supporter of torture, this goes too far,” he said.

6 Likes

MyPillow fanatic Mike Lindell is pulling his ads from Fox News because they refuse to air his “cyber symposium”, or its ads, claiming that there was election fraud.

Tucker Carlson gets 38% of his ad revenue from MyPillow.

Please join me in raucous laughter.

The best part about this is that Rhinestone and Rayon, Newsmax, Jack Posobiec, Brigitte Gabriel, Jenna Ellis, and the rest of crazy, right-wing MAGA twitter is 100% behind Mike Lindell here.

4 Likes

Wooo-eee-ooo-eeee-ooo… WAH WAH WAH.

4 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes

Just to clear up any confusion:

4 Likes
4 Likes

…much less “intelligent” or “clever”! :clown_face:

Then again, I see it as a blend of “official” & “offal”. Funny how the truth sneaks out, eh?

4 Likes
3 Likes

Great monologue from Stephen Colbert and back from vacation.

4 Likes

Me too. First vacation in nearly 20 years. Have a picture I took:

5 Likes

This is not what we mean by “swing states.”

‘Expert Mathematician’ on Election Fraud Actually a Swing Set Installer, Lawsuit Claims

A man posing as a math expert with evidence Trump won the election is actually a convicted drug dealer with no college degree who installs swing sets, according to a lawsuit.

3 Likes

Mike Lindell backtracks on his own Trump reinstatement theory as ‘cyber symposium’ kicks off

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has repeatedly said he believes former president Donald Trump will be back in the White House this month.

But now, as Lindell prepares to host a “cyber symposium” designed to prove that the November election was stolen, he is denying that he ever made the claim.

"Nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, OK? I think this interview is over," Lindell told a Vice News reporter as he walked into the South Dakota venue that is hosting his three-day symposium, which began Tuesday.

4 Likes