WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

4 Likes

This quick but punchtastik video brought a delighted giggle to my heart.

If you’d rather not go to twitter Vox picked it up too.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

multi-image and thread.

2 Likes

Omfg lmfao “Penius” fuckin cryyyyying :joy_cat: :raised_hands:t3:

Need to be able to laugh sometimes!

The Capital Lounge in DC’s “Shutdown Cocktails” starting tonight at 12:01AM!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’ll have a Durbin Soda please!

1 Like

I’ll take a “C’mon Chuck” – just because it’s Nancy’s fav! :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

4 Likes

The best “High-brow” trolling ever! Well done Guggenheim! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

4 Likes

Now if only it was a magic gold toilet so we could flush him away!

1 Like

This Maggie tweet and the following response. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Too late for the holidays this year, but still good-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgovk9D8ELw&list=RDQgovk9D8ELw

in case you had any curiosity how things are going in Philadelphia tonight, here’s the police broadcasting channel (just click the small play button on the left side, there are aome bigger flashier ads on the right and I almost fell for one of them.)

[not cavalierly dismissing the real dangers the police and first reaponders will be facing, mostly amused at greased light poles and the like.]

apparently, some one ate horse poop (really hoping that is fake news lol). my hometown loses all class when i comes to sports. i feel the need to apologize on their behalf. lol

2 Likes

You’re from Philly? Love that town!

grew up about 5 mins outside southwest philly lol. (and not the “5 mins” thats really 20-40 mins like people like to say, actual 5 mins…i’ve timed it lol)

the true “city” part of philly is really only center city. as you start to travel out towards the adjacent suburbs (+ those suburbs) are a different story lol. i’ve always loved center city, but i couldn’t move out of philly fast enough when i graduated high school. lol

1 Like

I have buddies in Germantown and Fishtown. Love visiting them, I’m completely obsessed with the architecture and the attitude of the whole city.

2 Likes

:nerd_face:

https://youtu.be/PbxqGYBnOpk

4 Likes